Head of US Sales FCA US
President and CEO FCA Canada
President and CEO Alfa Romeo NA
Reid Bigland currently holds three distinct senior management roles. He is Senior Vice President - U.S. Sales, FCA - North America; Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, FCA Canada Inc.; and Head of Alfa Romeo Brand, FCA - North America.
Bigland was also appointed to the Board of Directors for FCA US LLC, formerly Chrysler Group LLC, in June 2014.
Bigland was appointed Chairman, President, and CEO of FCA Canada, formerly Chrysler Canada Inc., in July 2006 where he is currently responsible for the Company’s entire Canadian commercial operations and legal entity. In June 2011, Bigland was named Senior Vice President - U.S. Sales for FCA - North America responsible for the Company’s U.S. Sales Strategy, Dealer Relations, Order Facilitation, Incentives and Field Operations. In addition, he was named Head of Alfa Romeo Brand, FCA - North America in August 2014. Bigland is also a member of the Group Executive Council (GEC) for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA), formerly Fiat S.p.A, which is the highest ranking decision making body within the FCA organization.
Prior to Bigland’s current roles, he was President and CEO of Ram Truck Brand. He also served as President of Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation, a South Carolina based company.
Specifically, Bigland’s professional experience is as follows:
- 2014 - current, Head of Alfa Romeo Brand, FCA - North America
- 2014 - current, Board of Directors, FCA US LLC (formerly Chrysler Group LLC)
- 2013 - President and CEO, Ram Truck Brand
- 2011 - current, Senior Vice President - U.S. Sales, FCA - North America
- 2011 - current, GEC, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (formerly Fiat S.p.A.)
- 2011 - President and CEO, Dodge Brand, FCA US
- 2006 - current, Chairman, President and CEO FCA Canada Inc. (formerly Chrysler Canada Inc.)
- 2005 - President, Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation
- 2002 - General Manager Dealer Operations, Freightliner LLC
- 2001 - Director Vocational Sales, Freightliner LLC
- 1999 - Director U.S. Sales, Western Star Trucks
- 1997 - Director Human Resources, Western Star Trucks
- 1988 - Various management positions, Canadian Airlines International
Bigland received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia and holds both American and Canadian citizenship.